WHAT IS LA CARTE AGATHOISE
La CARTE AGATHOISE allows Ste-Agathe-des-Monts citizens to be identified as citizens of Ste-Agathes-des-Monts and provides access to preferential rates for certain activities.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF LA CARTE AGATHOISE
La CARTE AGATHOISE allows online registration via the website www.ville.sainte-agathe-des-monts.qc.ca to the day camp and courses offered by the recreation, culture and communications department at the resident rate ;
La CARTE AGATHOISE gives access to a « resident » rate for recreational activities (access to the beaches, public skating, pick-up hockey, courses, cultural outings, etc.);
La CARTE AGATHOISE is a replacement for the library card. It must be activated at the library;
La CARTE AGATHOISE becomes the beach card. Fees will apply;
La CARTE AGATHOISE will include free access to certain activities offered by the town (conferences, kids’ shows, Family Day, etc.) Fees now apply for non-residents;
WHO CAN OBTAIN LA CARTE AGATHOISE AND WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE NECESSARY TO OBTAIN IT
The card is available for people who meet the following criteria :
- Natural person who is a permanent resident and living on the towns’ territory :
- Adults : Municipal or school tax bill or an electrical or landline telephone bill which include the address of the residence and a picture ID;
- Children : card (14 years and over), school report card, or birth certificate. Under the age of 14 the child must be accompanied by an adult;
- Natural person and immediate family (spouse and children aged 18 and under) who have a secondary residence on the town’s territory:
- Adults : Municipal or school tax bill or an electrical or telephone landline bill which includes the address of the residence and a picture ID;
- Children: student ID card (14 years and over), school report card or birth certificate. Under the age of 14 the child must be accompanied by an adult;
- Natural person who lives outside of the territory and owns land or a rental property on the territory (1 card per property)
- Municipal or school tax bill or electrical or telephone landline bill which includes the address of the residence and a picture ID
- Natural person and immediate family (spouse and children under the age of 18) who have a yearly lease at Camping Sainte-Agathe and meet the criteria to be on the electoral list
- Adult : Camp ground rental agreement and photo ID
- Children : student ID (14 years and older), school report card, birth certificate or any other document attesting to the relationship (father,mother, guardian) with and adult who is a tenant of the camp ground;
- Person designated as representing a legal person owner of a building (1 card per property)
- Municipal tax bill, school tax bill or electrical bill which includes the home address, document which attests that the person is the proprietor or the representative of a legal person and a photo ID;
- Minors in a joint custody agreement (with one or both parents residing in the town) :
- Student ID (14 years and over), school report card, birth certificate, or any other document attesting to the relationship (father, mother, guardian) with an adult who is a resident;
- Minor child who resides in a center or a foster family:
- Student ID card (14 years and over), school report card, birth certificate or any other document attesting to the legal custody of the child by a legal guardian residing on the territory.
- Person living in a residence for seniors or in foster care:
- An identification card with or without photo and a verification with the residence or the foster family.
- Persons visiting, short or long term, a resident as a guest ;
- Business owners who are tenants of their commercial space;
- Community organizations
However, community organizations offering services on the town’s territory will have access to free passes to obtain access to the beaches. These passes must only be used by the beneficiaries and escorts. The number of passes will be determined according to the needs of the organizations.
The picture on LA CARTE AGATHOISE is mandatory. The picture will be taken onsite where the card is issued.
HOW TO OBTAIN THE CARD AND WHAT ARE THE COSTS
LA CARTE AGATHOISE is free of charge. It is available in the following locations:
Centre sportif Damien-Hétu (recreation department)
40, Brissette Street
Mondat to Friday : 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (closed between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm)
10, Saint-Donat Street
Monday : 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Tuesday : 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Wednesday : 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Thursday : 9:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Friday : 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Saturday : 9 :00 pm to 5 :00 pm
Hôtel de ville
10, Saint-Joseph Street
Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Starting in the month of May
LA CARTE AGATHOISE is valid for 2 years. During the first period of distribution in the spring of 2016, some of the cards will be valid for 3 years to divide the following renewal periods between 2018 and 2019.
Costs related to the services available (beach, courses, day camp, or others) are due each season or session.
The expiration date will be listed on the card.
WHAT TO DO IN THE CASE OF A LOST OR STOLEN CARTE AGATHOISE
You may obtain a new card in the distribution centers (The Sports Center, The Gaston Miron Library, The Town Hall and at Tessier Beach) with proof of residency and a valid ID. The card will be replaced with a new number. A 5$ (plus applicable taxes) fee will apply.
SUBSCRIBERS OF THE LIBRARY NOT ELIGIBLE TO LA CARTE AGATHOISE
Subscribers of the library who are not eligible to LA CARTE AGATHOISE, including citizens of Ivry-sur-le-Lac, can keep or obtain the membership cards from Réseau Biblio. Fees will apply except for residents of Ivry-sur-le-Lac.